Need Your Help To Name Some Kombucha Flavours


I'm so excited to share with you my latest product - kombucha! Well...technically speaking, it isn't new since I have been teaching people how to make booch since last year. However, I'm now ready to do retail and I need your help.

I have a few flavours of kombucha going and I would like to give them some catchy names instead of the usual "Ginger Lemon" or something of those sorts. If you checked out kombucha.thewellnessinsider.sg, you'll realise that my Ginger Turmeric Kombucha is actually named "Bye Bye Flu". You get the drift.

Here's YOUR chance to help me come up with some quirky names and I'll be picking the top 5 names and the winners will win a month's worth of special brew worth S$46! To take part, fill in the form hereand all the best!

Contest ends on 1 May 2018.

Comments