Blueberry Pancakes


Sorry...not the most appetising photo but I had to put my pancakes into a tupperware as I'm bringing it to work.  I had a craving for pancakes ages ago and as you know, they never sell those pancake mixes in small bags.  Always those large ones that will feed you forever.  So...I decided to buy some blueberries to make blueberry pancakes!


This is really simple.  Just follow the instructions on the pancake mix box and then dump blueberries into the mixture.  To make it more flavourful, I added a tablespoon of strawberry jam.  Just for the heck of it.

I drizzled maple syrup over my pancakes and was seriously considering smashing up some ginger snap biscuits to add some crunch but it was a little too much effort for lazy ole me.  Besides blueberry, you can use bananas, strawberries (cut into thin slices) or even cubed peaches.  One day, I think I want to make a savoury pancake. Hmm...idea....


Comments