Get on the Orient Express - CNY Special Kombucha


As Chinese New Year is fast approaching, I've concocted a special brew for it! Named the Orient Express, it can also be called the Eight Treasures Tea. So what are the eight 'treasures' that I've used?

  1. Black Tea
  2. Green Tea
  3. Osmanthus
  4. Dried Longans
  5. Black Wolfberries
  6. Red Wolfberries
  7. Honey
  8. Red Dates 
I've been receiving quite rave reviews for this flavour and I'm glad that everyone has been enjoying it thus far! Do order yours a week in advance so that I have enough time to brew as I brew in small batches.

To order, please click here.

If the above doesn't seem like your cup of tea (pun intended), then feel free to browse through the other flavours as listed at kombucha.thewellnessinsider.sg.

Happy Lunar New Year in advance!

Comments