Great Ice Cream And Waffles At Creamier

Waffles with ice cream (Sea Salt Gula Melaka, Black Sesame and Pistachio)
I love myself a good waffle and ice cream. And I don't mean those soft excuses of a waffle often sold at $2 at a nearby neighbourhood bakery (although those are quite tasty). I like them crispy on the outside but fluffy on the inside, served hot with cold ice cream and drizzling of chocolate sauce.

Thank you Creamier for satisfying all of that in a simple plate of goodness that was worth all 10 minutes wait.

We visited the 2nd and latest branch of Creamier at Gillman Barracks, which recently went through a revamp and now sees Timbre as well as Art Galleries as their new tenants. Needless to say, the whole area now as a slightly hipster vibe to it and Creamier adds on to that appeal with its spider hanging industrial light bulbs inside as well as a tiny sink (with a bird tap) outside.


Rum & Raisin and Sea Salt Gula Melaka ice cream on top of the waffles
Needless to say, the waffles and ice cream were so good that my family and I made a second trip down! The winning ice cream flavour for us was the Sea Salt Gula Melaka. The fact that they had local-inspired ice cream flavours won my favour and that it tasted super delicious just gave them more credit. If you're sharing among 3 people, I recommend getting 3 scoops of ice cream.

All ice creams are made fresh, which is why for both times that we were there, we could only get the Rum & Raisin the second trip as it was sold out previously. Creamier does pride themselves for creating handcrafted coffees too, which is why my dad keeps going back for their Mocha.

If you're anywhere near the area, I do suggest that you pop by. You won't regret it!

Creamier
Blk 128 Toa Payoh Lorong 1
#01-835, Singapore 310128
Tel: (65) 6250 1476

5A Lock Road
Singapore 108927
Tel: (65) 6262 1087

Email: info@creamier.com.sg
Website: www.creamier.com.sg

Comments